Friday, August 26, 2011

Late night Cat Party


I've been playing around with my process and how to create finished images quickly. It's a sort of holy grail for artists everywhere. I'm very happy with the subtle variation in color in the bottle, but over I'm not quite sold on the over-all look. It's a bit "filtery" to me even though I didn't use any.

We own two cats and the older one (pictured here) has a fondness for waking us up by vomiting. I always imagine that she's boozing it up while the humans are sleeping.

7 comments:

Maija said...

What´s the medium, is it a digital painting or a real one? Very cat-like:-)

Megan Nicole Dong said...

haha, this is too cute!

Wouter Bruneel said...

Fantastic!

Adam said...

Haha, that's a great concept. Crazy cat parties. Playing with media and process is always fun too! Lovely work :]

Unknown said...

That expression on the cat is a home run!

Jeca Martinez said...

aww this is so cute! I love the style as well! :D

Kyle T. Webster said...

Mike! I LOVE your work!